Pair of chartreuse paintings

Pair of 18th century paintings of monastery. Pair of paintings representing a cavalier perspective :

 
- the monastery of the Grande Chartreuse, located in the town of Saint-Pierre-de-Chartreuse, in Isère, rebuilt in 1676 following a fire.


- the Charterhouse of Bosserville, south of Nancy, founded in 1666

 

France mid 18th century.
Re-coated and cleaned. Modern golden wood frames

Dimensions Length x Width x Height
38.1 × 3.9 × 31.4 in
XVII-XVIIIth century
Year
1780
sold
Fine Art
Paintings

More products Galerie Marie Pierre Jaudel Antiquités